The Kidney Center of South Philadelphia
Dr. Arthur Olshan joined Clinical Nephrology Associates in 1979. He is a New York native and a graduate of Brooklyn College in 1967. He completed his PhD in Biochemistry (1972) and Medical Doctorate (1975) at Duke University.
He was honored by the AOA medical honor society in 1975 and went on to complete both medical residency (1977) and nephrology fellowship (1979) at the University of California at San Francisco. Dr. Olshan has published numerous medical articles and abstracts.
He enjoys teaching medical residents, students and has been honored with multiple awards for his excellence as a clinical educator. He serves as a medical director of dialysis and sees patients in our South Philadelphia office by appointment.
Designed to Ensure Optimal Delivery of Care
Our outpatient facility is equipped with:
- State-of-the-art dialysis machines
- Heated massage dialysis chairs to help relieve back discomfort
- iPad entertainment systems
- Individual patient flat screen TVs
- Wireless Internet for patient access
- DVD player available
- Emergency generator providing 100% backup power