The Dialysis Center of North Philadelphia, LLC
Dr. Steven G. Dimitriou
Board Certified Internal Medicine & Nephrology
Licensed in PA & NJ
Dr. Steven Dimitriou joined Clinical Nephrology Associates in 2006. He graduated from Rutgers University in 1994 and completed his Masters Degree in Nutrition in 1997 at Penn State University. He is a graduate of the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (2001), where he also completed his internal medicine residency in 2004.
He completed his fellowship in Nephrology and Hypertension at Temple University hospital in 2006. Dr. Dimitriou’s special interests include hypertension, (certified by the American Society of Hypertension) diet & nutrition, chronic kidney disease, and electrolyte disorders.
He enjoys building relationships with his patients in order to partner with them in the fight against kidney diseases. He sees office patients in the North Philadelphia Office as well at 235 North Broad Street.
Designed to Ensure Optimal Delivery of Care
Our outpatient facility is equipped with:
- Latest Fresenius manufactured 2008T dialysis machines
- Heated massage dialysis chairs to help relieve back discomfort
- iPad entertainment systems
- Individual patient flat screen TVs
- Wireless Internet for patient access
- DVD player available
- Emergency generator providing 100% backup power